Brisbane – Core Foundations Track – 2018
Conference in English
This 4 day class is a prerequisite to any advanced class.
Day 1: July 26th 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day 2: July 27th 9H-10H: Gong Fa / 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders in Practice. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: July 28th 10H-18H: Global Balance for Functional Disorders. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2
Day 4: July 29th 9H-10H: Gong Fa / 10H-18H: Global Balance in Practice. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
This class will be taught by Dr. Delphine Armand, Dr. Paul Wang and/or Dr. Eileen Han.
AACMA has approved the course for 27 hours CPD for 4 days.
Si Yuan Team wants to be absolutely certain that each participant will achieve great results in clinical practice after finishing his seminar. Students will be supervised as they practice on each other.
Balance Method Gong Fa is a system of exercises integrated from several lineages of physical, energy and healing cultivation.
The training method draws from traditional practices such as meditation and martial arts but is continually refined through clinical application and modern research. Cultivation includes static, dynamic, sitting, standing, and breathing exercises to regulate autonomic function and synchronize circadian rhythm.
Balance Method Gong Fa is complementary to acupuncture with the following main benefits:
- Helps the practitioner keep balance, avoid exhaustion and exert a positive influence on patients during treatments
- Protects the practitioner from catching the pathogenic influence (“sick Qi”) of the patient
- Increases the practitioner’s efficiency, effectiveness and intuition
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
23 Victoria Street, Clayfield QLD 4011
+61 (0)7 3268 3092
Nearest train stops: Clayfield station and Eagle Junction station
From Brisbane airport:
– by car: 9min
– by train: Approx 35min: walk to the International Airport station, platform 2, take the “BDVL” airport train. Stop at Eagle Junction station. Walk 900m (13min)
From Brisbane central station: Approx 20min: walk to platform 3 and take the Doomben train. Stop at Clayfield station and walk 290m (2min).
Journey planner: jp.translink.com.au
40 Astor Terrace, Spring Hill, 4000 Brisbane (3min walk from Brisbane Central station)
+61 7 3055 5777
301 Ann Street, CBD, 4000 Brisbane (3min walk from Brisbane Central station)
+61 7 3239 8888
More accommodation option:
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
To pay in AUD, please select “pay cash in class option” after clicking on “add to cart”.
Acupuncture NZ (NZRA) and NZASA have approved the course for 7 hours CPD per day.
AACMA has approved the course for 27 hours CPD for 4 days (6 points each day for Day1 & Day3, 7.5 points each day for Day2 & Day4).