Brisbane – Advanced Track – 2018
Conference in English
It is recommended to have participated to a Core Foundations class twice before attending any day of this Advanced class.
Day 1: November 22nd 9H-18H
Day 2: November 23rd 9H-18H
Day 3: November 24th 9H-18H
Day 4: November 25th 9H-18H
– Balance Method Gongfa Essentials (6 to 8 Hours).
– Treating Zang-Fu Disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy.
– Advance Balance Method: Balance the 5 Elements.
– Strategy of 12 Magical Points.
AACMA has approved the course for 27 hours CPD for 4 days.
Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Learn how to translate Zang-Fu and emotional diagnosis into a “Meridian Diagnosis” in order to devise the most effective treatments.
- Discover one of the most famous and effective Ba Gua Methods using only 2 needles to balance a whole meridian.
- Learn to recognize different body/constitutional types and their associated disorders.
- Achieve resolution of more complicated internal disorders such as insomnia, allergies, hormonal and mental conditions.
Balance the Five Elements (from Yi Jing Ba Gua) – Si Yuan’s Master implementation.
- Uncover the true meaning of the “Five Interactions” as a dynamic active force.
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s invention and most advanced science applying the Five-Elements concept to Yi Jing hexagrams.
- Learn how to combine the power of the Balance Method and the essence of Five-Elements theory to sedate and tonify with a simple combination of points.
- Treat stubborn cases of both stagnation and deficiency. You will be guided through the most common Five Element imbalances seen in daily practice.
Strategy of Twelve Magical Points – Si Yuan’s Master implementation.
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s amazing invention to treat difficult cases involving multiple internal and external disorders.
- Learn a logical yet simple technique to deeply balance and harmonize all the 12 meridians over the whole body using only 12 needles. You won’t feel helpless anymore when your patient shows so many symptoms!
- Walk away with the ability to construct quick and effective treatments for chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes and other frequently seen pathologies.
- A dynamic class that changes every time because different case studies bring out fresh ideas.
Balance Method Gongfa Cultivation – Healer Heal Thyself
Balance Method Gongfa is a system of self-care exercises integrated from several lineages of physical, energy, and healing cultivation. It includes static, dynamic, sitting, standing, and breathing exercises to regulate autonomic function and synchronize circadian rhythm. The training draws from traditional practices such as qigong, meditation, and martial arts but is continually refined through findings from clinical insights and modern research.
For acupuncturists, Gongfa optimizes results during the needling phase. Like Balance Method Acupuncture, Gongfa also utilizes a three-step process to deliberately apply the practitioner’s intention, emotion, and action towards treatment results. Gongfa is thus a practical complement to acupuncture with the following main benefits:
- Protects the practitioner from resonating with internal and external pathogenic influences.
- Increases the practitioner’s efficiency, effectiveness, and intuition for diagnosis and treatment.
- Helps practitioners keep balance, avoid exhaustion, and exert stronger positive presence on patients.
Gongfa can be directly implemented by practitioners to upgrade their clinical work as well as prescribed to patients to enhance the stability of their acupuncture treatments.
Each Gongfa class is customized to attendees and may therefore vary. However, the following are selected sample topics:
- Build immunity against physical and psychological stressors
- Coordinate your limbs and torso to improve circulation flow
- Center and extend the power of your mind, heart, and body
- Use breath as a tool to tune the autonomic nervous system
- Develop a sense of your internal organs to keep homeostasis
- Sync your neuro-musculo-skeletal systems for aligned function
- Activate innate intelligence including your instinct and intuition
- Maintain calm while facing difficult patients or busy situations
23 Victoria Street, Clayfield QLD 4011
+61 (0)7 3268 3092
Nearest train stops: Clayfield station and Eagle Junction station
From Brisbane airport:
– by car: 9min
– by train: Approx 35min: walk to the International Airport station, platform 2, take the “BDVL” airport train. Stop at Eagle Junction station. Walk 900m (13min)
From Brisbane central station: Approx 20min: walk to platform 3 and take the Doomben train. Stop at Clayfield station and walk 290m (2min).
Journey planner: jp.translink.com.au
40 Astor Terrace, Spring Hill, 4000 Brisbane (3min walk from Brisbane Central station)
+61 7 3055 5777
301 Ann Street, CBD, 4000 Brisbane (3min walk from Brisbane Central station)
+61 7 3239 8888
More accommodation option:
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited.
Prerequisite to attend ANY Advance class: all 4 days of Core Foundations Track.