Munich – Core Foundations Track – 2017
Conference in English, translated into German
This 4 day class is a prerequisite to any advanced class.
Day 1: September 7th 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day 2: September 8th 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders in Practice. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: September 9th 10H-18H: Global Balance for Functional Disorders. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2
Day 4: September 10th 10H-18H: Global Balance in Practice. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
Classes offering translation will finish between 18h00-18h30 depending on the flow of the class. This class will be taught by Ms Eileen Han or Dr. Delphine Armand.
Si Yuan Team wants to be absolutely certain that each participant will achieve great results in clinical practice after finishing his seminar. Students will be supervised as they practice on each other.
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
Schwanthalerstraße 36, 80336 München, Germany
+49 89 551110
All S-Bahn lines S1–8 and U-Bahn lines U1/U2/U4/U5/U7/U8
Tram 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22
Bus no. 58, bus stop “Hauptbahnhof”
From the airport: S-Bahn S1 or S8 direction Munich, alight at “Hauptbahnhof” station, exit “Ausgang Süd” (Bayerstraße). From there via Goethestraße to Schwanthalerstraße junction, 5 minutes’ walk.
Schwanthalerstraße 36, 80336 München
+49 89 551110
Best Western Atrium Hotel
Landwehrstraße 59, 80336 München
+49 89 514190
Leonardo Hotel München City Center
Senefelderstraße 4, 80336 München
+49 89 551540
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited.