Melbourne – Core Foundations Track – 2017
Conference in English
This 4 day class is a prerequisite to any advanced class.
Day 1: November 29th 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day 2: November 30th 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders in Practice. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: December 1st 10H-18H: Global Balance for Functional Disorders. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2
Day 4: December 2nd 10H-18H: Global Balance in Practice. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
This class will be taught by Ms Eileen Han or Dr. Delphine Armand.
Si Yuan Team wants to be absolutely certain that each participant will achieve great results in clinical practice after finishing his seminar. Students will be supervised as they practice on each other.
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
CAE – Center for Adult Education
253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000
+613 8892 1623
BreakFree on Collins
6/233 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
+61 3 9867 5200
DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne
270 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
+61 3 9654 6888
Greenhouse Backpackers Melbourne
228 Flinders Lane, Melbourne
+61 3 9639 6400
More accommodation options
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited.
The class is almost full, please note that the “pay cash in class option” is no longer available.
Acupuncture NZ (NZRA) and NZASA have approved the course for 7 hours CPD per day.
AACMA has approved the course for 6 hours CPD per day.