London – Core Foundations Track – 2017
Conference in English
IMPORTANT: class on Friday, October 27th, will be held at a different location due to a last-minute venue cancellation. Please note the address under the location tab listed below. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
This 4 day class is a prerequisite to any advanced class.
Day 1: October 26th 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day 2: October 27th 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders in Practice. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: October 28th 10H-18H: Global Balance for Functional Disorders. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2
Day 4: October 29th 10H-18H: Global Balance in Practice. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
This class will be taught by Ms Eileen Han or Dr. Delphine Armand.
Si Yuan Team wants to be absolutely certain that each participant will achieve great results in clinical practice after finishing his seminar. Students will be supervised as they practice on each other.
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
Days 1, 3 and 4: The British School of Osteopathy
275 Borough High St, London SE1 1JE
Subway: Borough (Northern Line)
+44 (0) 20 7089 5352
Day 2: The British College of Osteopathic Medicine (Frazer House – Muddiman Room)
6 Netherhall Gardens, London NW3 5RR
Subway: Finchley Road Tube Station (Jubille line from London Bridge Station, approx. 30 minutes from original venue)
London City Hotel
200 Borough High Street, Greater London SE1 1JX.
+44 20 7407 0737
Hotel All Seasons London
Southwark Rose 43-47 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HH
+44 20 7015 1480
London Bridge Hotel
8-18, London Bridge St, London , SE1 9SG
+44 (0) 2081 502867
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited.
To pay in GBP, please select “pay cash in class option” after clicking on “add to cart”.