Paris – Special Advanced Track – 2018
Conference in English, translated into French
It is required to have participated at least once to all the following Advanced classes before attending this Special class: Meridian Conversion, Seasonal Balance, Balance the 5 Elements, Strategy of 12 Magical Points.
Day 1: September 20th 9H-18H
Day 2: September 21st 9H-18H
Day 3: September 22nd 9H-18H
Day 4: September 23rd 9H-18H
– Smart Combos: How to integrate various Balance Method Strategies.
– Balancing the 8 Extra + Scalp Acupuncture.
– Balance Method Gong Fa Fundamentals (16 Hours).
Smart Combos: How to integrate various Balance Method Strategies
- This class was created by popular demand for advanced students who want to apply several of aspects of the Balance Method in one treatment.
- Understand HOW, WHEN and WHY to mix treatment strategies in clinical practice.
- Tie everything together as the perfect ending to the four-day intensive. Countless case studies and demos will clarify how to choose the best strategies in real-life scenarios.
Balancing the 8 Extra + Scalp Acupuncture
- Expand your knowledge of the Eight Extras in relation to Balance Method theory.
- Learn how to incorporate the Eight Extras to enhance the effectiveness of your treatments.
- Use Confluent points along with the Yin/Yang Balancing Dynamic for extraordinary results.
- Increase the effectiveness of your treatments by gaining new understanding of the uses of Scalp Acupuncture.
Balance Method Gong Fa
Balance Method Gong Fa is a system of exercises integrated from several lineages of physical, energy and healing cultivation. The training method draws from traditional practices such as meditation and martial arts but is continually refined through clinical application and modern research.
Cultivation includes static, dynamic, sitting, standing, and breathing exercises to regulate autonomic function and synchronize circadian rhythm.
To optimize results during the needling phase, Balance Method Gongfa is a three-step process (Gongfa 1, 2, 3) to consciously apply the practitioner’s intention (意 yì), emotion (氣 qì), and action (力 lì).
Balance Method Gong Fa is complementary to acupuncture with the following main benefits:
- Helps the practitioner keep balance, avoid exhaustion and exert a positive influence on patients during treatments.
- Protects the practitioner from catching the pathogenic influence (“sick Qi”) of the patient.
- Increases the practitioner’s efficiency, effectiveness and intuition.
Gongfa can be directly applied by practitioners to improve clinical practice or prescribed to their patients as self-care.
> Build immunity against pathogenic influences and stressors
> Coordinate your four limbs and torso to improve circulation
> Center, focus, and project the power of your mind, heart, and body
> Breath as a regenerative tool to tune the autonomic nervous system
> Develop proprioceptive sense of internal organs for homeostasis
> Connect the ventral and dorsal aspects of for optimal posture
> Activate your instinctive and intuitive intelligences
> Use spirals to unify patterns of thinking, feeling, and doing
> Tap into in empty, unity, and duality states of consciousness
Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris – Maison du Cambodge (Cambodia House
– RER line B: stop Cité Universitaire
– Tramway line T3a: stop Cité Universitaire
From Paris CDG airport: take the RER B from Terminal 2. 45min.
From Paris Orly airport:
– take the airport train Orlyval, stop at Antony, take the RER B. 40min.
– take the Orlybus from terminal South, direction Denfer-Rochereau. Stop at Montsouris – Tombe Issoire, walk 700m (9min)
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited.
Prerequisite to attend this class: all the all the following Advanced classes: Meridian Conversion, Seasonal Balance, Balance the 5 Elements, Strategy of 12 Magical Points.