Paris – Advanced Track – 2018
Conference in English, translated into French
It is recommended to have participated to a Core Foundations class twice before attending any day of this Advanced class.
Day 1: May 10th 9H-18H
Day 2: May 11th 9H-18H
Day 3: May 12th 9H-18H
Day 4: May 13th 9H-18H
– Balance Method Gongfa Essentials (6 to 8 Hours).
– Treating Zang-Fu Disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy.
– Advance Balance Method: Seasonal Balance.
– Strategy of 12 Magical Points.
Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Learn how to translate Zang-Fu and emotional diagnosis into a “Meridian Diagnosis” in order to devise the most effective treatments.
- Discover one of the most famous and effective Ba Gua Methods using only 2 needles to balance a whole meridian.
- Learn to recognize different body/constitutional types and their associated disorders.
- Achieve resolution of more complicated internal disorders such as insomnia, allergies, hormonal and mental conditions.
Seasonal Balance (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Find out how to use the hexagram of the current season to balance the meridians.
- Learn an advanced system designed to address cyclical and seasonal disorders or any pathology triggered by a sudden event in the patient’s life.
- Expand your treatment options for seasonal disorders such as allergies, joint & muscle pain and depression.
Strategy of Twelve Magical Points – Si Yuan’s Master implementation.
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s amazing invention to treat difficult cases involving multiple internal and external disorders.
- Learn a logical yet simple technique to deeply balance and harmonize all the 12 meridians over the whole body using only 12 needles. You won’t feel helpless anymore when your patient shows so many symptoms!
- Walk away with the ability to construct quick and effective treatments for chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes and other frequently seen pathologies.
- A dynamic class that changes every time because different case studies bring out fresh ideas.
Balance Method Gong Fa
Balance Method Gong Fa is a system of exercises integrated from several lineages of physical, energy and healing cultivation. The training method draws from traditional practices such as meditation and martial arts but is continually refined through clinical application and modern research.
Cultivation includes static, dynamic, sitting, standing, and breathing exercises to regulate autonomic function and synchronize circadian rhythm.
To optimize results during the needling phase, Balance Method Gongfa is a three-step process (Gongfa 1, 2, 3) to consciously apply the practitioner’s intention (意 yì), emotion (氣 qì), and action (力 lì).
Balance Method Gong Fa is complementary to acupuncture with the following main benefits:
- Helps the practitioner keep balance, avoid exhaustion and exert a positive influence on patients during treatments.
- Protects the practitioner from catching the pathogenic influence (“sick Qi”) of the patient.
- Increases the practitioner’s efficiency, effectiveness and intuition.
Gongfa can be directly applied by practitioners to improve clinical practice or prescribed to their patients as self-care.
> Build immunity against pathogenic influences and stressors
> Coordinate your four limbs and torso to improve circulation
> Center, focus, and project the power of your mind, heart, and body
> Breath as a regenerative tool to tune the autonomic nervous system
> Develop proprioceptive sense of internal organs for homeostasis
> Connect the ventral and dorsal aspects of for optimal posture
> Activate your instinctive and intuitive intelligences
> Use spirals to unify patterns of thinking, feeling, and doing
> Tap into in empty, unity, and duality states of consciousness
253 rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin 75010 Paris
+33 (0)1 47 56 00 52
– Line 2: stop Stalingrad at 150m (2 min)
– Line 7 and 7b: stop Louis Blanc at 260m (3 min)
– Line 2, 5 and 7b: stop Jaures at 400m (6 min)
Libertel Canal Saint Martin
5 Avenue Secrétan, 75019 Paris, France
+33 1 42 06 62 00
ibis Paris Gare du Nord Château Landon 10ème
197-199 Rue la Fayette, 75010 Paris, France
+33 1 44 65 70 00
More accommodation option:
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited.
Prerequisite to attend ANY Advance class: all 4 days of Core Foundations Track.