Athens – Core Foundations Track – 2018
Conference in English, translated into Greek
This 4 day class is a prerequisite to any advanced class.
Day 1: February 1st 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day 2: February 2nd 9H-10H: Gong Fa / 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders in Practice. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: February 3rd 10H-18H: Global Balance for Functional Disorders. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2
Day 4: February 4th 9H-10H: Gong Fa / 10H-18H: Global Balance in Practice. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
Classes offering translation will finish between 18h00-18h30 depending on the flow of the class. This class will be taught by Dr. Delphine Armand, Dr. Paul Wang and/or Dr. Eileen Han.
Si Yuan Team wants to be absolutely certain that each participant will achieve great results in clinical practice after finishing his seminar. Students will be supervised as they practice on each other.
Balance Method Gong Fa is a system of exercises integrated from several lineages of physical, energy and healing cultivation.
The training method draws from traditional practices such as meditation and martial arts but is continually refined through clinical application and modern research. Cultivation includes static, dynamic, sitting, standing, and breathing exercises to regulate autonomic function and synchronize circadian rhythm.
Balance Method Gong Fa is complementary to acupuncture with the following main benefits:
- Helps the practitioner keep balance, avoid exhaustion and exert a positive influence on patients during treatments
- Protects the practitioner from catching the pathogenic influence (“sick Qi”) of the patient
- Increases the practitioner’s efficiency, effectiveness and intuition
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
6, MAKRI STR. 11742 ATHENS – GREECE
+30 210 9234594
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes). Δίδακτρα (συμπεριλαμβανομένου όλων των φόρων)
- Seats are limited.
A rare chance to receive personalized teaching in a cozy group setting!
>>To pay for the deposit (150eur), please: apply the coupon: “athdeposit” to your cart. Deposits are non-refundable. You can pay the deposit:
# upon online registration by Paypal,
# or bring it in cash to the following address: Helenic Corporation of Chinese Medicine, Papadiamadopoulou 52, Athens, Greece. Tel + 30 694805898. Only on Monday from 15h to 18h.
Should you need any help on your registration, please call: + 30 6948057898
Video from Athens 2017’s class. Watch more on our Video Demo page!
- Οι θέσεις είναι περιορισμένες.
>> Για πληρωμή της εγγύησης (150 eurο) παρακαλώ: εφαρμόστε το κουπόνι “athdeposit” στο καλάθι σας. Η εγγύηση δεν επιστρέφεται. Μπορείτε να πληρώσετε την εγγύηση:
# μέσω PayPal
# με κατάθεση με μετρητών στα γραφεία της Ελληνικής Εταιρίας Κινέζικης Ιατρικής στη διεύθυνση Παπαδιαμαντοπούλου 52 στην Αθήνα, (μετά από τηλεφωνική συνεννόηση) στο 2107700128 Δευτέρα 3-5 το απόγευμα, από Οκτώβρη έως τέλη Γενάρη.
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την εγγραφή σας παρακαλώ καλέστε στο 2107700128.