Sydney – Advanced Track – 2017
Conference in English
It is recommended to have participated to a Core Foundations class twice before attending any day of this Advanced class.
Please note: This class is from Wednesday to Saturday.
Day 1: June 14th 10H-18H: Treating Zang-Fu Disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy.
Day 2: June 15th 10H-18H: Advance Balance Method: Seasonal Balance Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: June 16th 10H-18H: Strategy of 12 Magical Points.
Day 4: June 17th 10H-18H: Smart Combos: How to integrate various Balance Method Strategies.
Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
This class will be taught by Ms Eileen Han or Dr. Delphine Armand.
Day 1: Treating Zang-Fu disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Learn how to translate Zang-Fu and emotional diagnosis into a “Meridian Diagnosis” in order to devise the most effective treatments.
- Discover one of the most famous and effective Ba Gua Methods using only 2 needles to balance a whole meridian.
- Learn to recognize different body/constitutional types and their associated disorders.
- Achieve resolution of more complicated internal disorders such as insomnia, allergies, hormonal and mental conditions.
Day 2 : Seasonal Balance (from Yi Jing Ba Gua)
- Find out how to use the hexagram of the current season to balance the meridians.
- Learn an advanced system designed to address cyclical and seasonal disorders or any pathology triggered by a sudden event in the patient’s life.
- Expand your treatment options for seasonal disorders such as allergies, joint & muscle pain and depression.
Day 3: Strategy of 12 Magical Points
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s amazing invention to treat difficult cases involving multiple internal and external disorders.
- Learn a logical yet simple technique to deeply balance and harmonize all the 12 meridians over the whole body using only 12 needles. You won’t feel helpless anymore when your patient shows so many symptoms!
- Walk away with the ability to construct quick and effective treatments for chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes and other frequently seen pathologies.
- A dynamic class that changes every time because different case studies bring out fresh ideas.
Day 4: Smart Combos: How to integrate various Balance Method Strategies
- This class was created by popular demand for advanced students who want to apply several aspects of the Balance Method in one treatment.
- Understand HOW, WHEN and WHY to mix treatment strategies in clinical practice.
- Tie everything together as the perfect ending to the four-day intensive. Countless case studies and demos will clarify how to choose the best strategies in real-life scenarios.
Embassy Conference Centre
826 George St (Corner of Regent), Sydney
+61(0)425 318 202
To be added
5min walking from the central station
Bus stop: Broadway Near Harris St
28-30 Regent St, Sydney NSW 2000
(02) 8023 3333
8 Broadway, Chippendale, 2008 Sydney
(02) 9213 0966
Casa Central Backpackers Hostel
11 Regent Streeet, Chippendale, 2008 Sydney
More accommodation options
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited.
Prerequisite to attend ANY Advance class: all 4 days of Core Foundations Track.
- (inclusive of 3% discount)