Amsterdam – Core Foundations Track – 2017
Conference in English
This 4 day class is a prerequisite to any advanced class.
Day 1: June 22nd 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day 2: June 23rd 10H-18H: Clinical Wonders in Practice. Prerequisite: Day 1
Day 3: June 24th 10H-18H: Global Balance for Functional Disorders. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2
Day 4: June 25th 10H-18H: Global Balance in Practice. Prerequisite: Days 1 & 2 & 3
- This course is approved by NVA (code AT) and by Zhong
7 CEUs per day. All classes are approved for CEUs in Category One by the California and Illinois State Boards. Please note that NCCAOM accepts California CEUs as valid units. Please check with your individual state board for specific licensing requirements.
Si Yuan Team wants to be absolutely certain that each participant will achieve great results in clinical practice after finishing his seminar. Students will be supervised as they practice on each other.
Day 1: Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
- Discover a logical Three-Step Strategy to immediately and effectively treat all localized symptoms such as pain, numbness, stiffness, tingling or burning sensations, etc.
- Understand the classical origin of Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous 6 Systems which tie up 2,000 years of Chinese Medicine into a simple balancing pattern. You will be amazed how scattered concepts suddenly make sense!
- Learn the Golden Rules to make acupuncture work consistently.
Day 2: Clinical Wonders in Practice
- Learn the “Matrix Analysis Technique” to balance complications using a minimal number of meridians in your treatment.
- Countless real-life case studies and demonstrations ensure you will have analyzed the most common pain patterns seen in clinical practice.
- Some lucky participants will be invited to palpate Ashi points and insert needles under the teacher’s supervision.
Day 3: Global Balance for Functional Disorders
- Apply the Taiji Dynamic Structure to treat functional diseases and whole-body pain.
- Practice different Four-Meridian Treatment Strategies for whole body issues such as allergic, digestive, cardiac, respiratory or uro-gynecological diseases.
- Convert Western medical diagnoses into correct acupuncture diagnoses for accurate treatments
- Discover Si Yuan Team’s Master’s famous and most effective point combinations.
Day 4: Global Balance in Practice
- Review and combine all the theory and demonstrations from the past three days.
- Utilize a simple and effective wisdom when approaching patients who simultaneously exhibit local and internal disorders.
- End the four-day series feeling no questions were left unanswered!
Buiksloterweg 5C, 1031CC Amsterdam, Holland
In case you travel to Amsterdam Central station by train or come to Tolhuistuin by bike: take the ferry (Buiksloterwegveer) at the back of Central Station. You can use the ferry 24/7 for free. It takes 3 minutes to reach the other side. You’ll find the entrance of Tolhuistuin (IJ-ingang) about 50 metres from the ferry (left).
In case you travel by car make sure to enter ‘IJpromenade 2′ in your navigation description. Parking at EYE filmmuseum is the best option in the area of Tolhuistuin.
Tuition (inclusive of all taxes).
Seats are limited.